Geneva!

Geneva!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Arrival!

So, I have just arrived in Geneva. To be honest, it was one of the easiest transcontinental trips I have ever had, and we had a nice cab driver who even complemented my French!  I am now relaxing in my hotel room with Alicia and Urvi (the two other GW girls here that are awesome).

So I decided to name my blog "Zut alors" based on the various adventures that will happen during this three month stay in Europe. When I looked up a translation to inform those non-French speakers of the meaning, similar phrases include "Dang It" and "Caramba" in Spanish. I hope to update more soon and continue to blog of the various "Zut alors!"

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie: Neat idea. I look forward to following your adventures this semester!!!!

    ReplyDelete